The power of hiring a digital marketing team
Here’s an interesting statistic: the digital ad spend in the UK is increasing and according to a recent study, more than 70% of marketing executives are dedicating a significant chunk of their budget to nine marketing. It’s not hard to see why.
To attract new visitors to your website, make sales and convert leads into paying customers, you need to implement effective digital marketing strategies. Well, hiring a digital marketing team is the best way to do it.
This will help you stay one step ahead of the competition, establish an online presence, and develop and maintain a digital marketing plan. This is why many businesses are looking to incorporate digital marketing teams into their marketing efforts. But what do they stand to gain?
In this article, we will discuss everything there is to know about the power of digital marketing teams, including:
- What is a Digital Marketing Team
- The Importance of hiring a digital marketing team
- Key considerations before you hire a digital marketing team
What is a digital marketing team?
A digital marketing team is a department in charge of developing and executing a company’s online marketing initiatives. It creates and uses these strategies to engage customers and generate income through internet channels, including search engines, social media networks, advertising platforms, landing pages, email and graphic design.
Compared to conventional marketing teams, digital marketing teams have access to far more data and spend most of the time analysing it to aid in decision-making. A digital marketing team may be an internal division of a business. They could even manage digital marketing tasks for outside businesses.
Why are digital marketing teams important?
There’s no doubt that digital marketing is transforming how IT and Telecom industries across EMEA and US operate. It’s highly effective at reaching target audiences and is cost effective. This is why it’s not shocking that in the UK the digital advertising spend doubled between 2017 and 2021.
There are numerous benefits to having a digital marketing team by your side. They include:
- Better Reach: A digital marketing team will help you broaden your reach by creating content that appeals to a larger audience. Additionally, they can assist you with SEO for your website, enabling you to reach more customers looking for companies like yours. They can also design social media strategies that target particular demographics and increase website traffic.
- Increased Efficiency: Digital marketing teams will help you streamline your marketing efforts and ensure you get the most out of them. They are experts at producing material that is search engine optimised and in designing campaigns that are specifically catered to your target market. This will ultimately help you save time and money while maximising your return on investment.
- Improved ROI: A digital marketing team will help you in developing strategies that are more conversion-oriented, as well as in tracking and analysing the outcomes of your initiatives. This can help you pinpoint areas that need improvement and modify your strategy appropriately to maximise your ROI and get the most out of your marketing spend.
- Cost-Effective: Marketing is a budget-conscious endeavour that every business must factor in at every stage. One benefit of using digital marketing teams rather than hiring full-time marketing teams and paying their salary: reduced overhead expenses. When working with a digital marketing team on a project-by-project basis, you will only spend on the manpower and time that you really need.
Factors to consider before you hire a digital marketing team
The benefits of hiring a digital marketing team are immense and valuable to any business. However, this does not imply that you should blindly hire the first team you come across. There are some factors to consider. They include:
Hiring a digital marketing agency or team that has experience working with firms like yours will pay off. After all, they are aware of your problems and could provide suggestions and guidance to assist you in creating marketing campaigns that are specifically targeted at your target audience.
Additionally, enquire about the agency’s history of operation, and pay close attention to whether they have expertise in your industry.
The urge to adopt and try new technologies may cause people to miss the value of strategy. Often, this may lead to a loss of revenue, time, and even market share. Once you’ve decided on a course of action, the other elements will work together to support your success. Therefore, before committing, find a digital marketing agency that will comprehend your company, your ambitions, and your current performance.
It’s also critical to assess the team’s communication abilities. Why? As “communication” is always at the core of digital marketing, understanding how they communicate can help you choose how best to serve your company’s demands. You can evaluate a person’s communication skills through different channels in addition to their emails, such as:
- Website: Examine the web pages to see if they each clearly explain what you may expect from them.
- Blogs: Consider how well-written their webinars, e-books, essays, infographics, and other content is.
- Social media: Keep an eye on their posts and how they engage with their audience.
Lastly, it is always important to look at the pricing of the digital marketing agency marketing team you intend to work with. Marketing is, after all, an investment, so you must consider the financial impact on your company of this investment. But don’t only consider your wallet! Affordability doesn’t equal quality.
Digital marketing teams are an asset to your business
The digital marketing landscape is highly dynamic and navigating it can be difficult. There are so many different strategies available that it’s easy to get confused or feel overloaded by the amount of information. However, if you engage with a professional digital marketing team, you’ll have less to worry about and more energy to focus on the things that matter.
Since 2009, virtualROI has been working with businesses in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa to help telco and IT business-to-business clients overcome their digital marketing challenges. We have a sizable body of expertise regarding digital marketing that we can draw from to guarantee that your initiatives get the highest potential return on investment. Contact us today and get connected with a digital marketing expert.