Four factors to consider before partnering with an email marketing agency
Email marketing is one of the most powerful tools that you can use to build your brand online. It is also a great way to keep your customers engaged and up-to-date with your brand. But it can be hard to know where to begin.
As a business owner, you might not have the time or resources to develop your own email marketing strategy, but an email marketing agency will take care of the heavy lifting for you.
Email marketing agencies can help you get more customers and increase your bottom line.
- They’ll help you create a tailored strategy for each client. An agency can help you streamline and improve your email campaigns by offering analytics and reporting that shows how effective each campaign is at generating leads and sales. This means they’ll be able to keep track of all your data so they can provide real-time feedback on how well each campaign is performing.
- They’ll guide you through the process of creating new emails and incorporating social media features into them. In addition to providing analytics, an email marketing agency can also help you incorporate other features like page ads or retargeting ads into your existing campaigns. They’ll know what works best for each client and how best to integrate these features into their existing campaigns without breaking anything.
- It specializes in finding the right people for your company, then using their expertise and technology to help you reach them with ads tailored specifically for each member of your network.
- It can help you automate many of the tasks associated with growing your business, such as sending weekly emails, automating follow-up emails, and managing a customer relationship management software like Salesforce or HubSpot.
- A professional email marketing agency will also be able to provide valuable insights into what works best for different industries and audiences, which can help you better understand how best to reach customers through email marketing campaigns.
There are so many different types of email marketing agencies out there and choosing the right one can be confusing.
Therefore, we’ve written this blog post to help you make an informed decision about which agency you should partner with.
Before partnering with an email marketing agency, you must ensure that they have a good portfolio and case studies to back up their claims. This can be done by requesting a few case studies from them.
If you can see past their website and see the actual examples of how they help their clients increase their conversions, it will give you a better idea of how they can best help you. You don’t want to partner with an agency that only has low-quality testimonials or is making up numbers.
In case they are unable to present case studies, ask them why they don’t. It could be because the agency doesn’t want to share its success stories because it would take away from its client’s success or because they haven’t had a lot of clients yet.
It is also important that you get some solid references from other companies that have worked with the same agency.
An email marketing agency’s cost structure can also affect your decision-making process. Some agencies have higher costs than others, so it’s important to know what the price tag will be before you sign on the dotted line.
The cost of an email marketing agency can vary greatly based on its size and location. A small company may only offer basic services like sending and collecting opt-ins, while larger companies may have access to additional features such as insight and analytics reporting.
You must be aware of the technology that will be used in your campaign creation process and ongoing management needs.
Also, ask them if they use any proprietary software, and if it integrates with other systems, especially your customer relationship management (CRM) software. Enquire if they will be able to manage email campaigns from multiple platforms.
An email marketing agency should be smart about the tools they use and how they integrate them into their workflow so that you don’t have to spend time trying to figure out what works best for your business.
If you already have your own email software, email marketing agencies with good experience are also able to access this and create campaigns on your behalf in your system, which keeps everything centralised.
You should also look for agencies (like virtualROI) that offer a variety of services beyond just email marketing – things like social media management, website analytics, and content creation are all important considerations that can make all the difference in helping your business grow organically over time.
An email marketing agency’s SLA will determine how long they’ll be able to provide support for your business. If an agency promises 24/7 support but then goes offline for days at a time, it might not be able to meet those expectations.
Also, an email marketing agency should have the resources to respond quickly and effectively when needed, but not so much that it creates delays that can cause issues with delivering emails to subscribers or customers on time.
Some agencies offer phone and chat support as part of their service packages, but these are generally for emergencies only. For the most part, you’ll need to use email and respond to questions yourself if you want consistent support from an agency.
virtualROI has been helping businesses all across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa since 2009 with their email marketing campaigns to build a trusted brand online, nurture prospects, and increase conversion rate and customer retention score.
Our team of experts understands the importance of email marketing and has the expertise to create an effective strategy that will help you grow your business.
We offer a full range of services from strategy development to execution. We offer an end-to-end solution that includes design, content creation, promotion, and measurement tools so that you can focus on what matters to you most: growing your business.