Even though one of the more established digital marketing channels, email marketing is still being challenged and questioned in terms of its effectiveness.
For those still in doubt and indeed those not of its place in the marketing arsenal for the modern marketer, perhaps the National Email Client report from the DMA might be of interest.
The report provides some thought-provoking and interesting results that will surprise both advocates and sceptics of the importance of email marketing such as the following:
- 9 out of 10 clients perceive email marketing as a channel of ‘importance’ or ‘great strategic importance’ for achieving business goals
- Increased use of targeted campaigns, advanced tactics and increased expertise lead towards a new tier of effectiveness.
- Email marketers are building a strong business case with a high ROI and less internal constraints.
- Email has an average ROI of £38 for each £1 spent.
- Trends reflect a positive outlook and a need for focus on data quality.
If these golden nuggets sounds of interest to you, then download the full DMA National Email Client report from 2015 right now.
For more information on how we can assist you with your digital marketing requirements, please go visit our services page.