Growth target going up each year? Head count allocation going down? Are you tasked to achieve more with less?
These challenges are all too familiar for most companies, including most of our clients. It is not always the easiest thing to achieve without extending the thinking further than beyond just human bandwidth.
Employing additional head count was the route to facilitate growth during the golden years, but in times of recession the requirement to employ multi-skilled, talented people with plenty of experience is a challenge to fulfill.
By switching the mindset from thinking along the lines of recruiting an individual to focusing on what actually needs to be achieved can really open up the possibilities of what can be accomplished. Questions like how do we take email marketing to the next level or do we have the right resources in-house to do it, becomes irrelevant and instead the focus is on what do we need to accomplish and where do we need to get to.
Due to this growing requirement from our clients, virtualROI is launching a new concept called virtualMarketingDepartment (vMD). The offering is designed to help you capitalise on opportunities in your marketing programmes that will deliver results, without the need to increase your overheads and permanent headcount.
virtualROI’s vMD offering provides clients with plans, structure and strategic advice on how to grow/execute marketing programmes and see tangible results in the form of increased opportunities, a more engaged audience and improved metrics.
The vMD offering is tailored to each client’s requirements but could look something like:
- A marketing professional appointed as a key contact for your business to meet with you on a regular basis (based on the service level you choose).
- Quarterly campaign plans based on your goals, complete with step-by-step deliverables, deadlines and baseline metrics so campaigns stay on track and success is measurable.
- Executive Review presentations that recap marketing results to the management team, and help to lay the groundwork for new goals.
- A state-of-the-art broadcast technology platform (vMail) that ensures detailed reporting, tracking and deliverability or campaign execution through in-house platforms.
- A mixture of resources with different skills made available dependent on client requirements (strategist, planner, campaign manager, programmer, designer etc).
virtualROI can help you accelerate your marketing effectiveness and get the results you want. They say a little help goes a long way, so why not take one small step and contact us today to find out how virtualROI can help you take leaps forward.